STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Read Prospectus carefully.
- Register Online. [last date for registration: May 10, 2016].
- Note down your Login Id and Password (login details will be sent to your registered Email Id also).
- Take print out of bank slip (bank slip can also be downloaded from account using login id and password).
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip. [last date for submission of fee in any SBI branch: May 12, 2016].
- Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm. (Once you confirm the form, you will not be allowed to change information in the form). [last date for completion of form: May 15, 2016]
- Download your Admit Card after May 20, 2016.
Entrance Test Fee :
|General Category||Rs. 1760/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 880/-|
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for despositing fee, write to email@example.com mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates who will avail the concession in fee under the category SC/ST/Blind OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form along with the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees ("B" and "C" Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before May 19, 2016 upto 4:00 p.m..
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
- After declaration of result of Entrance Test, the qualified candidates have to fill the form for admission by login to their accounts.